But How Do We Know We Don’t Need to Believe Our Crappy Thoughts?
July 17, 2022
If you like the sound of not having to believe your crappy, hurtful, mean and scary thoughts but you want to know for sure that it works this way, or you need 'proof', then this episode is for you.
Come and explore:
- How do we know that our shitty thoughts can't be trusted?
- Where's the proof?
- Come to think of it, what is proof?
- The enormous difference that our relationship with our thinking makes in our life
- How to explore this 'safely' without missing out on any important messages from your brain
- Why a puddle of gooey brain-melt is a good thing
- What pudding has to do with all this stuff
- The hangout is soon! Head to siobhanfriel.com/hangout to get details and join us if you want to, or you can submit a question if you can't make it live.
Question, comment, idea? Contact me here.