"Our Feelings Are Letting Us Know How Useful Our Thinking Is" with Clare Downham
October 25, 2022
It was brilliant to have Clare Downham, Queen of Calm, on the show. Clare was a busy and successful headteacher before burning out and becoming a hypnotherapist on a self-development kick. But then she came across the principles of how humans work (that this show is based on) and she now works with people to help them uncover their calm, clarity and confidence.
She's also a smart and funny human and I loved hanging out with her.
Please join Clare and me to explore:
- How constant pushing, striving and succeeding may lead to burnout
- How life is so very different when we realise how our human experience is created (from the inside out)
- Why the self-development hamster wheel isn't helping us
- The astonishingly amazing role of our feelings as our 'human dashboard'
- ...and lots of mind-melty wisdom
- When was the last time Clare was pissed off (and what did she do)?
- What's a good name for a pet seahorse?
- Clare answers a question from one of you (it's a goodie)
- Do you want your question answered on the show too? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me on Instagram
Find Clare on the webs:
Question, comment, idea, anything else? Contact me here.