Have you ever been musing on the inside-out nature of the human experience and thought...
"Feelings come from thoughts, so you say? OK. Maybe. But my thoughts come from the problems in my life anyway. So how does all this stuff about understanding the human experience help me?"
If so, me too! And many others. This episode is for you.
- YAY! My feelings aren't created by my job/partner/lack of worth - they are created by thoughts!
- But wait - my thoughts are created by those things - huh?
- Why it looks like thoughts are created by the outside world
- The habits and patterns that lock us into that
- How to see through the illusion of thought to experience less anxiety and more peace
- The 100% reliable help and guidance you have along the way (your feelings)
- Lots of metaphors including tea bags and taps
- Anxious Alice has something to say
Mentioned in the show:
Episode 14: Thought: How to Use This Mind-Boggling Superpower
Episode 16: Catastrophising Is The Brain’s Love Language
Pop on to my Friends List here for monthly-ish news, invites, updates and free things
Question, comment, thought, idea, anything else? Contact me here.
Bye for now ✌🏼