Why are we not seeing the changes we want in life, even when are working really hard to get them? There's a bit we are missing and it's f*cking huge.
Come and explore:
- Why we want change in the first place
- Why it feels hard, or the results don't 'work' the way we want them to
- How understanding the nature of thoughts and feelings is the missing piece
- Well, what is the nature of thoughts and feelings then?
- How to see more of this yourself to help unlock the hard bits
Episodes mentioned in the show:
The Enormous Misunderstanding About Our Thoughts
Feelings Are Simple Little Things Really
How To Move Forward When You Don't Know What To Do
If you want the latest news, invites, free stuff and other cool shit all about the human experience, hop on to my Friends List here
Question, comment, thought, idea, anything else? Contact me here.